Home is where the heart is. So it’s important that the company helping you protect it cares about helping you. Johnson offers home insurance that comes with great features – ones that mean your insurance can help you in every way.
Your home insurance through Johnson comes with:
- Deductibles that save you more:
- Single deductible - Single deductible for claims involving both home and auto.
- Identity theft - You’ll have up to $30,000 in coverage to sort out an identity theft. You can use it for financial support while you get your credit and banking sorted out (even replacing wages if you miss work) or to cover legal fees or expenses, right down to postage or long-distance calls.
- ID Restore - The mess left behind by identity theft can be overwhelming and stressful. ID Restore provides restoration services and online access to help. They’ll help you protect yourself from identity theft too.
- Home Plus - Over 20 cost-free additional benefits.
- 24/7 claims - Claims are processed with care and concern, quickly and efficiently, 24 hours a day.
For even more value, you also get:
- 1 AIR MILES®* reward mile for every $20 in premium paid (including taxes).
- Additional savings if you buy two or more policies.
Like to get an idea of the cost?
We make it as simple and smooth as possible. Let us know a few details, and we’ll do the rest.
Johnson Insurance is a tradename of Johnson Inc. (“Johnson”), a licensed insurance intermediary, and operates as Johnson Insurance Services in British Columbia and Johnson Inc. in Manitoba. Home and auto policies underwritten, and claims handled, by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada (“RSA”) in Quebec and primarily underwritten, and claims handled, by Unifund Assurance Company (“Unifund”) in the rest of Canada. Described coverage and benefits applicable only to policies underwritten by Unifund or RSA. Auto insurance not available in BC, SK or MB. Home and auto insurance not available in NU. Johnson, RSA and Unifund share common ownership. Eligibility requirements, limitations, exclusions or additional costs may apply, and/or may vary by province or territory.
AIR MILES® reward miles awarded only on regular home insurance policies underwritten by Unifund. At the time the premium is paid, one AIR MILES reward mile is awarded for each $20 premium (including taxes). AIR MILES reward miles are not available in SK, MB, or QC. ®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Johnson Inc. (for Unifund).